Money Doesn’t Come Without Guidance ...
In an adventurous land like Australia, there’s lots to see and enjoy. From the desolate outback to the incredible Great Barrier Reef, you can surely enjoy to your heart’s content. But will it be expensive? No. There are many ways to minimise your cost by choosing hostels which offer the best prices to live in while you are traveling. We are providing you with the overview of the 6 best hostels out there for you in Australia.
1. Montacute Boutique Bunk: Now this hostel is as beautiful as it can get, and it being a multi-award-winning hostel is a plus. As its location is in the heart of Hobert’s historic Battery Point, it is just 5 minutes’ walk away from all the restaurants, bars, pubs, cafes and galleries of Hobarts' famous Salamanca Place. Beautiful hardwood floors, brick fireplaces, french doors that open onto a quaint outdoor deck with super cute red and creme bicycles for use. It already feels like home. Montacute offers private double rooms and shared bunkrooms, that’s really cost saving and worth staying in.
2. Bunk Brisbane: Bunk is voted as the best hostel in Australia 2016 by backpackers at the golden backpack awards 2016!!! At Bunk hostel, you get to enjoy a FREE breakfast every day, 30 Mins FREE Wi-Fi per day ($2 a day), FREE shuttle from the Bus station and a FREE Reptile show every Thursday. Now isn’t that cool! Not only that, it has an in-house night club, pool, hot tube, bar and the best location from where you’ll find art galleries, pubs, cafes, and boutique shops. It is certainly one of the more popular hostels in Brisbane.
3. Gilligan’s: Gilligan’s situated in the heart of Cairns, is Australia’s leading hostel among youths. Though it can be expensive, but the place is too good to ignore. Here you get beautiful kitchens and breakouts in each levels of Gilligan’s. They provide you with quality services including free linen, free airport pick-up between 8am and 8pm, internet café, Wi-Fi throughout, and a stunning lagoon swimming pool. It is also a wonderful place for entrainment as their houses have an open deck bar, massive outdoor pub screen and heaps of plasma TV’s to watch all your favourite sporting events. So, if you are into having fun then Gilligan’s is the place.
4. Wake Up! Sydney Central: The Wake Up! Sydney Central is located near the Central Station and has everything travellers expect from Sydney. Right in the middle of Sydney, it’s modern, it’s clean and it’s the ultimate hub of backpacker activity. All their staff members are friendly and helpful, along with a lively and engaging environment. Their services are of premium quality and includes laundry, internet, TV, Wi-Fi connection, tasty food, ATM facilities, tour booking and coffee & meal at a reasonable price. Also, if you want to have a few drinks, then they are providing you a Side Bar, which is also the best backpacker bar in Sydney.
5. The Base: The Base is the ultimate hostel company for the backpackers. They provide hostel facilities in Adelaide, Airlie Beach, Brisbane, Cairns, Darwin, Magnetic Island, Melbourne, Mission Beach, Perth, Sydney and many more places. From their chain of hostels, you can easily find the hostel that suits you the best. They can give you individual to group accommodation, along with state of the art facilities, 24 hours security and friendly services. So, grab your bag and get rid of your worries with the Base chain of hostels. 6. United Backpackers: United Backpackers is Melbourne’s one of the finest hostels as it has got modern, funky and sparkling clean facilities, free Wi-Fi in shared areas and rooms, premium security system, designer kitchen and dining room with ovens and heaps of equipment, funky TV room and 24/7 laundry. They also provide you with necessary job information and free events for your entertainment. Then start booking if you think it is the right place for you!