Money Doesn’t Come Without Guidance ...


Awesome Image

The Australian Government's Working Holiday Maker (WHM) Programme has two types of visas, which includes the Working Holiday visa (subclass 417) and the Work and Holiday visa (subclass 462). Under WHM program, people aged 18 to 35 years from certain countries may apply for one of two visas which enables them to work in Australia while they are here. Sounds interesting…. The visa available to applicants depends on their country of citizenship, but both visas enable people to travel in Australia for extended periods and to support themselves during their stay with short-term employment in Australia. If you work in Australia's regional areas, in certain situations you may even be able to extend your stay for an additional 12 months. If you plan to participate in Australia’s WHM programme, you must apply for your visa before you arrive. You can leave and re-enter Australia multiple number of times while the visa is valid, isn’t it great? But the only problem is that, the WHM programme is not suitable for those seeking permanent employment or full-time study in Australia. What a bummer!! Still you get to enjoy 15% tax rate and some other benefits while you are working in Australia as a Backpacker.

Comments 0

    Currently, there are no comment.

Login to comment

Latest Posts

Popular Post

We provide the fastest, easiest and most effective online tax return solution